Change of Committee Chairman

Peter Dolby has decided to step down as Chairman of the Management Committee after four years at the helm. Peter remains an officer continuing in his joint roles of Treasurer and Membership Secretary.

Peter reported to a recent meeting, "I have enjoyed chairing meetings but have found it increasingly difficult to continue my officer roles and the work involved with the educational and community programme with that of Chairman. I am delighted that Chris Bailey, who has a wealth of experience both in sailing and business matters, has agreed to take over from me and we are in very capable hands".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message. I'm afraid that to prevent spam, all comments are moderated but we will aim to approve it quicker than it takes to redo Endeavour's anti-fouling...